About P & C Metal Polishing Inc.
P & C Metal Polishing Inc. is a 32,000 sq. ft. facility. We have been serving the stainless steel, fabricator, steel mill, pharmaceutical, nuclear, aircraft and dairy industries since 1968.
P & C Metal Polishing Inc. was founded by Hubert L. Pullum who started metal polishing in 1946 when he was 16 years old. He polished for the John Van Range Company which specialized in the fabrication and polishing of kitchen, dairy and pharmaceutical equipment.
Recently married to his wif Joyce, when the Korean war started Hubert joined to serve his country. Service helped him prepared him to become a hard worker and taught him valuable leadership principles. He served his term and they both happily returned back to Ohio where Hubert went back to polishing at John Van Range where he continued to work until he moved on to Anderson‘s Skilcraft in Burlington, Kentucky.
In 1967 Hubert and Joyce along with Charlie McIntosh purchased the polishing part of the business from Skilcraft, and Pullum and Charlie became P & C Metal Polishing Inc. The Pullums became the sole owner of the company in 1968.
In 1971 P & C moved to our current location at 340 Glendale Milford Road in Cincinnati Ohio. Hubert worked hard along with his son Perry Pullum to grow the company to what it is today a 32,000 sq. ft. facility.
Sadly Hubert Pullum passed in November 1992. Perry Pullum passed this year after fighting a long illness.
Donna Pullum Williamson has been an active part of the business since 1979, and along with Joyce Pullum we continue to ensure that P & C provides you the service and value that remains our hallmark.